Monday, August 7, 2017

Video news Making a Simple Stool with Hand Tools.



This simple stool came from my first practice Twitch stream. Very simple to make and useful around the home. More Twitch Live Streams are coming up starting 3 July. To see live stream complete or to register to get notification when I'm on you can check it out here. https://www.twitch.tv/woodworkingmasterclass
Looking forward to having some live interaction with you all soon. Cheers Steve


Monday, 3 July 2017 at 9:00:00 am till 01.00pm AEST
Sunday, 2 July 2017 at 4:00:00 pm till 09.00pm PDT
Sunday, 2 July 2017 at 7:00:00 pm till 12.00am EDT
Sunday, 2 July 2017 at 6:00:00 pm till 11.00pm CDT

This video published on 22 06 2017 - 22:44:39 Great video has been viewed 943 times,many people likes this in the audience there are 40 likes, and somebody who hate this Video is: 0. This video is favorited by 0 people who interest about this video and has been commented on as many times 20 times, Videos that have this 29 Minute(s) 45 Second(s) Length, are in Category Howto & Style

Videos titled Making a Simple Stool with Hand Tools. are published by Channel Room for Woodwork with Channel ID UCX4wxZPvkIhrv9oFtyIaAEg on 22 06 2017 - 22:44:39

Some Videos that Related Videos Making a Simple Stool with Hand Tools.

  • Learn Names of Hand tools with Playable Tool set/Learn Names of Workshop Tools/Tool Set for Kids
    Learn Names of Hand tools with Playable Tool set/Learn Names of Workshop Tools/Tool Set for Kids
    Learn Names of Hand tools with Playable Tool set/Learn Names of Workshop Tools/Tool Set for Kids https://youtu.be/R-NT45vv__g.
  • Making a Bench In The Woods With Basic hand Tools - How To Woodworking Project
    Making a Bench In The Woods With Basic hand Tools - How To Woodworking Project
    Watch more hand tool fun here http://vid.io/xoYa I do a lot of trail running, and I wanted to combine my two passions of running and woodworking
    So I decided to ...
    ]
  • Rocket Powered Hand Plane - Hand Tool Woodworking
    Rocket Powered Hand Plane - Hand Tool Woodworking
    Watch more hand tool fun here http://vid.io/xoYa I had some model rocket motors and a crazy thought, Why not put them on a Hand Plane!! thus was born the ...
  • How to Get Free Lumber - Riven Wood With Basic Hand Tools // Woodworking
    How to Get Free Lumber - Riven Wood With Basic Hand Tools // Woodworking
    Watch more hand tool fun here http://vid.io/xoYa I rarely pay for lumber if I do not have to free lumber is Great! So I thought I would show how to get free lumber.

No comments:
Write comments