Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Video news You Need This Tool - Episode 64 | Stronghand Tools Grasshopper - Third Hand For Welding



Stronghand Tools Grasshopper - http://amzn.to/2pGmFDL
Stronghand Tools Grasshopper Pro - http://amzn.to/2pGkH62

On this weeks episode of You Need This Tool, I feature the Grasshopper by Stronghand Tools. This is a great third hand or position-er for welding. Let me know how you like it.

KillFab Clothing Co. - https://www.killfab.com

You can always find me here:
Facebook: thefabforums
Instagram: @thefabforums
Twitter: @thefabforums
SnapChat Username: vossperformance

What I Use To Film:
Canon G7x - http://amzn.to/2kAWnTe
Canon 70d w/ 18-55 STM Lens - http://amzn.to/2kak7gr
Canon 10-18 STM Lens - http://amzn.to/2kagirC
Rode VideoMic Pro - http://amzn.to/2kaebnE
SunPak Tripod - http://amzn.to/2kB4aR2
Camera Slider - http://amzn.to/2k4bKR3
Pinnacle Studio Ultimate - http://amzn.to/2jGwORu
Fluid Head Tripod - http://amzn.to/2kxoAdM
Camera Lights - http://amzn.to/2l5uShF

This video published on 21 04 2017 - 14:00:04 Great video has been viewed 17394 times,many people likes this in the audience there are 1149 likes, and somebody who hate this Video is: 27. This video is favorited by 0 people who interest about this video and has been commented on as many times 87 times, Videos that have this 5 Minute(s) 20 Second(s) Length, are in Category People & Blogs

Videos titled You Need This Tool - Episode 64 | Stronghand Tools Grasshopper - Third Hand For Welding are published by Channel The Fab Forums with Channel ID UCzTNOQdqn3F6nVXZPKFMs8A on 21 04 2017 - 14:00:04

Some Videos that Related Videos You Need This Tool - Episode 64 | Stronghand Tools Grasshopper - Third Hand For Welding

  • How to Get Free Lumber - Riven Wood With Basic Hand Tools // Woodworking
    How to Get Free Lumber - Riven Wood With Basic Hand Tools // Woodworking
    Watch more hand tool fun here http://vid.io/xoYa I rarely pay for lumber if I do not have to free lumber is Great! So I thought I would show how to get free lumber.
  • Hand Tool White Oak Dresser Part 8 Top A Woodworking project
    Hand Tool White Oak Dresser Part 8 Top A Woodworking project
    Watch more hand tool fun here http://vid.io/xoYa Finally the next part of the dresser! In this video, we make the top and have some fun with carving and a bowtie.
    ]
  • WORKSHOP HAND TOOLS - MODEL ENGINEERING FOR BEGINNERS - PART #15
    WORKSHOP HAND TOOLS - MODEL ENGINEERING FOR BEGINNERS - PART #15
    IF ANYONE WISHES TO MAKE A SMALL DONATION TOWARDS THE COST AND THE TIME THAT IT TAKES ME TO MAKE THESE VIDEO TUTORIALS ...
  • Rare Gas-Powered Circular Saw [Rescue]
    Rare Gas-Powered Circular Saw [Rescue]
    This rare 1964 Homelite XL-100 gas-powered circular saw arrived non-functioning
    Initially, I thought it was just the spark plug that was the issue as I could feel ...

No comments:
Write comments