Sunday, August 13, 2017

Video news Hand Tool Wood Carving



Many of the pieces of furniture I make are sculpted and in this video I want to show you what tools I use and the methods I go about sculpting.

I am a self taught woodworker and want to inspire people to try woodworking for themselves. Hopefully this video shows you some ideas on what tools to use, how to go about it and gets you out in the woodshop.

If you like my channel and that I don't EVER have advertising, then please help keep it going with a donation via paypal to;
bearkat_wood@yahoo.com

Or make a monthly donation to my Patreon page and maybe get some Swag depending on your donation.
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3335692

Tool Links;

Carving gouges;
http://www.woodworkingshop.com/product/mc150/?inMed=GSTORE&dfw_tracker=18711-mc150&gclid=Cj0KEQiA0L_FBRDMmaCTw5nxm-ABEiQABn-VqX4P_u1k7XH4tTL23baCKJ75FsJ1TpaOmCIw80BkBMAaAgRt8P8HAQ

Links to rasps;
High Dollar$$
http://www.highlandwoodworking.com/search.aspx?

Low Dollar$$
https://www.internationalviolin.com/SearchByKeyword?word=rasp

Links to spokeshaves;
https://www.lie-nielsen.com/search?q=spokeshave

http://www.leevalley.com/us/wood/page.aspx?p=49142&cat=1,50230

You can also find good spokeshaves on ebay or at an antique store. I will be making a video on how to tune up a spokeshave later this spring.

MIcroplane link;
http://www.rockler.com/microplane-with-flat-blade?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=&utm_content=pla&utm_campaign=PL&sid=V9146&gclid=Cj0KEQiA0L_FBRDMmaCTw5nxm-ABEiQABn-VqYBx96kUW4hBavb3XdRz4YVog46rOlg-p-1emTdxG9IaAqcY8P8HAQ

Travisher made by Claire MInihan
http://cminihanwoodworks.blogspot.com/p/travishers_26.html

Chair scraper by Veritas
http://www.leevalley.com/us/wood/page.aspx?p=54884&cat=1,310

Chair scraper by Caleb James;
https://squareup.com/store/calebjamesmaker/

Link to Curtis Buchanan's youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/user/curtisbuchanan52
If you are interested in chair making, check out his stuff.

To Order a card scraper from me for $10 +$3shipping go to;
http://www.bearkatwood.com/store.html


Thanks so much for watching.
Be safe and have fun woodworking.

This video published on 24 02 2017 - 19:37:46 Great video has been viewed 5784 times,many people likes this in the audience there are 187 likes, and somebody who hate this Video is: 3. This video is favorited by 0 people who interest about this video and has been commented on as many times 42 times, Videos that have this 16 Minute(s) 28 Second(s) Length, are in Category People & Blogs

Videos titled Hand Tool Wood Carving are published by Channel BearKat Wood with Channel ID UCYxF90R-MdZpxLfJNe2InpA on 24 02 2017 - 19:37:46

Some Videos that Related Videos Hand Tool Wood Carving

  • How to Make a Shooting Board With All Hand Tool Woodworking Build
    How to Make a Shooting Board With All Hand Tool Woodworking Build
    Watch more hand tool fun here http://vid.io/xoYa The Shooting bard If known as a Hand tool but is extremely useful for any Woodworker
    This woodworking ...
  • Report, Smoothing Plane, Leg Vise, Tool Roll, Monthly Giveaway, Hand Tool Woodworking, and more
    Report, Smoothing Plane, Leg Vise, Tool Roll, Monthly Giveaway, Hand Tool Woodworking, and more
    Watch more hand tool fun here http://vid.io/xoYa In this report trying to get work done when sick! This next week there will not be as much Hand tool ...
    ]
  • Peaceful Woodworking - Making a Frame Saw with Traditional Hand Tools
    Peaceful Woodworking - Making a Frame Saw with Traditional Hand Tools
    Visit my Website- www.thehomesteadcraftsman.com My MONEY Book- http://www.thehomesteadcraftsman.com/p/book-1.html Furniture Plans- ...
  • Hand Tool Wood Carving
    Hand Tool Wood Carving
    Many of the pieces of furniture I make are sculpted and in this video I want to show you what tools I use and the methods I go about sculpting
    I am a self taught ...

No comments:
Write comments