Thursday, August 17, 2017

Video news The Best Soil Working Hand Tool I've Ever Used



A new type of soil working fork called The Roebuck Fork. Email or call Crafty Gatherer for more info http://www.craftygatherer.com/craftyproducts/roebuckfork
SUB: http://bit.ly/2d7dQgd POPULAR VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/2cmcFLe
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ CLICK “SHOW MORE” FOR RESOURCES ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Support through Patreon: http://bit.ly/2h050EF

DONATE TO THE SHOW!!
$5 - http://bit.ly/2hJxHUT
$10 - http://bit.ly/2hOFgth
$20 - http://bit.ly/2gPJrmM
Donate any amount - http://bit.ly/2h0KfKw

UPCOMING 2017 IN-FIELD WORKSHOPS:
Victoria, BC - Marc 25, 26, 2017
Kelowna, BC - June 19/July 17/Aug 14
www.theurbanfarmer.co/events

Music by

facebook.com/GreenCityAcres
twitter.com/GreenCityAcres
___
FARM EQUIPMENT I USE:
Quick Cut Greens Harvester: http://bit.ly/1W3nLGb
Knife and Tool Sharpener: http://bit.ly/29DHlos
Jang Seeder: http://goo.gl/XGvJtl
Row Bags: http://goo.gl/eI1CLp
Insect Netting: http://goo.gl/rjyimK
The Coolbot: http://bit.ly/2l6DhEx
___
CAMERA EQUIPMENT I USE:
http://bit.ly/2jXwgmk

This video published on 13 02 2017 - 20:00:01 Great video has been viewed 16322 times,many people likes this in the audience there are 396 likes, and somebody who hate this Video is: 7. This video is favorited by 0 people who interest about this video and has been commented on as many times 75 times, Videos that have this 3 Minute(s) 42 Second(s) Length, are in Category Howto & Style

Videos titled The Best Soil Working Hand Tool I've Ever Used are published by Channel Urban Farmer Curtis Stone with Channel ID UC-BlDCX__nCLs_ZF9meYQbw on 13 02 2017 - 20:00:01

Some Videos that Related Videos The Best Soil Working Hand Tool I've Ever Used

  • How to Cut an Angle With A Hand Saw Hand Tool Woodworking Skill
    How to Cut an Angle With A Hand Saw Hand Tool Woodworking Skill
    Watch more hand tool fun here http://vid.io/xoYa cutting a straight line can be difficult but when it comes to cutting a straight line on an angle with a hand saw the ...
  • New Tool - Park BT2 Cable Stretcher - "Fourth Hand Tool"

    Something short and sweet
    Decided to buy the Park BT2 to see what all the fuss was about
    I'm sold.
    ]
  • Portable Tool Chest
    Portable Tool Chest
    The tool chest was the longest project to date in our Hand Tool Workshop
    It was the suggestion of our members and I am so glad we did it
    I use it to haul my ...
  • Timber Frame Shed - using bandsaw portable sawmill and hand tools
    Timber Frame Shed - using bandsaw portable sawmill and hand tools
    From log to post using a portable band saw mill, then using a combination of hand and power tools to cut mortises and tenons, and then fitted together to make a ...

No comments:
Write comments