Thursday, July 27, 2017

Video news How to use Gradient, Zoom & Hand Tools |Hindi/Urdu| # 4



नमस्कार दोस्तों ! फोटोशॉप के Part-4 में आप सीख पायेंगे Gradient Tool, Zoom Tool & Hand Tool का उपयोग करना I फोटोशॉप में बहुत ही बेहतर तरीके से काम करने के लिए हमारी एक - एक करके आ रही सभी विडियो को ध्यान से देखें I ये मेरी गारंटी है आपको किसी फोटोशॉप कोर्स को करने की आवश्यकता नहीं पड़ेगी I
Photoshop Playlist Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXl187WUnik&list=PLsBm3ilXsSCAdAeDLdM6VdOwsBo5uBEp8

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: \

This video published on 01 06 2017 - 01:38:45 Great video has been viewed 15 times,many people likes this in the audience there are 1 likes, and somebody who hate this Video is: 0. This video is favorited by 0 people who interest about this video and has been commented on as many times 0 times, Videos that have this 12 Minute(s) 24 Second(s) Length, are in Category Science & Technology

Videos titled How to use Gradient, Zoom & Hand Tools |Hindi/Urdu| # 4 are published by Channel Sai Techvision with Channel ID UCTXsIo5BSAQefDtHRoxaAkA on 01 06 2017 - 01:38:45

Some Videos that Related Videos How to use Gradient, Zoom & Hand Tools |Hindi/Urdu| # 4

  • Block Printing - Hand Tools are Cool!
    Block Printing - Hand Tools are Cool!
    I decided to make a block print to give the new homemade carving gouges a test run, they worked extremely well
    I could have done with an in between size ...
  • Power Tool Vs Hand Tool - Power Planer and Scrub Plane Which Tools are Better in a Woodworking Shop
    Power Tool Vs Hand Tool - Power Planer and Scrub Plane Which Tools are Better in a Woodworking Shop
    Watch more hand tool fun here http://vid.io/xoYa Does a Power Tool have any place in a Hand tool shop? In this video, I put the Triton TPL 180 up alongside a ...
    ]
  • How To Make A Saw Bench // Hand Tool Woodworking project
    How To Make A Saw Bench // Hand Tool Woodworking project
    Watch more hand tool fun here http://vid.io/xoYa How to make a saw bench is a video that has been on the list for years and today is the day I get to finally put it ...
  • Hand Tool White Oak Dresser Part 11 Closer Walk Around the Woodworking Project
    Hand Tool White Oak Dresser Part 11 Closer Walk Around the Woodworking Project
    Watch more hand tool fun here http://vid.io/xoYa The final video in the Hand tool white oak dresser build! this has been a how to series of videos on making this ...

No comments:
Write comments