Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Video news 1940s Automatic Hand-Saw Set [Restoration]



This tool restoration is of a BeMaCo Rapid Saw Set from the late 1940s. I was surprised to find that most parts were made out of aluminum. This thing must have been pricey back then!

It really needed a good cleaning and some de-rusting on the steel parts. The electric motor needed to be rewired and I wish I had time to replace the original wiring, but it is now in original dangerous condition and I'll fix it when I find the foot pedal power switch. I like the trip-hammer action and I wish it came with the original foot pedal, as that would have made operating this saw set much easier.

I hope that someone can find the manual as I was taking a guess at how this machine works.

The parts cleaned up very nicely and I am glad to have these machine in case I need it.

Thank you to Evapo-rust for sponsoring this video!

Help secure more tools for future videos (if you want): https://www.patreon.com/handtoolrescue

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/handtoolrescue/

This video published on 26 05 2017 - 11:35:09 Great video has been viewed 183149 times,many people likes this in the audience there are 4013 likes, and somebody who hate this Video is: 105. This video is favorited by 0 people who interest about this video and has been commented on as many times 439 times, Videos that have this 19 Minute(s) 54 Second(s) Length, are in Category Howto & Style

Videos titled 1940s Automatic Hand-Saw Set [Restoration] are published by Channel Hand Tool Rescue with Channel ID UCasG9kJWi1eVxM0QkyqKVJQ on 26 05 2017 - 11:35:09

Some Videos that Related Videos 1940s Automatic Hand-Saw Set [Restoration]

  • The Best Place to Buy Hand Tools - Mid West Tool Collectors Association - MWTCA
    The Best Place to Buy Hand Tools - Mid West Tool Collectors Association - MWTCA
    Watch more hand tool fun here http://vid.io/xoYa The best place to find rare tools is the MWTCA
    here is a quick overview of what the Mid-West Tool Collectors ...
  • Learn Names of Hand tools with Playable Tool set/Learn Names of Workshop Tools/Tool Set for Kids
    Learn Names of Hand tools with Playable Tool set/Learn Names of Workshop Tools/Tool Set for Kids
    Learn Names of Hand tools with Playable Tool set/Learn Names of Workshop Tools/Tool Set for Kids https://youtu.be/R-NT45vv__g.
    ]
  • Hand Tool with Space Bar in Photoshop CC 2017 | تحريك قاعدة العمل في الفوتوشوب 2017
    Hand Tool with Space Bar in Photoshop CC 2017 | تحريك قاعدة العمل في الفوتوشوب 2017

  • 1940s Automatic Hand-Saw Set [Restoration]
    1940s Automatic Hand-Saw Set [Restoration]
    This tool restoration is of a BeMaCo Rapid Saw Set from the late 1940s
    I was surprised to find that most parts were made out of aluminum
    This thing must have ...

No comments:
Write comments